Florida Hog Hunting with Tom Nelson & Larysa Switlyk
Florida Hog Hunting At a Glance
We want to thank you for taking the time to check Real Florida Hog Hunting out. Please find below-a list of important information that should answer most up-front questions about your hunting trip with us.
1. No License Required
2. Can Hunt With rifle, bow, Knife, Shotgun, or Spear
3. Hog & Gator Hunts—365 days A Year!
4. 2 Great Locations 1st One ½ Hour North Of Fort Meyers, 2nd
Location, 30 Minutes South Of Tampa Bay, Convenient to
5. We Welcome Hunters From All Over The World
6. Family Hunts Available—All Ages Welcome
7. Sizzling Fall Special-245.00 Hog Hunt
We look forward to making this a great experience for all! We want you to be so pleased with your hunt that you tell Your Family, Friends, and Co-workers about us, detailing your vivid memories, bringing to life for them, your hunt.
Sizzling Fall Special! No Trophy Fees!
Get In On Our Red Hot—Sizzling FallSpecial
It was early morning the temperature was nearing 74 degrees Fahrenheit I could feel the warmth of the sun rising in the clear blue South Florida sky.
As we worked our way along an oak finger on the edge of a mature saw palmetto field my guide Andy, 10 yards in front clearing the way as we went, signaled to hold up. There were 8-10 hogs 60 yards to our right rooting it up. Andy gave me some quick last minute instruction then…
…I took aim and let the Benelli 270 WSM speak out, one time, that round found its way to a 282 lb. boar hogs heart that expired 25 to 30 yards from point of impact.
What a thrilling and satisfying hunt, my guide Andy did all the heavy lifting, then back to camp for a late lunch and a little storytelling then I have a date with a juicy meat pig. Sitting in a huge non-baited house blind located in an area where there is a lot of travel going to and from feeding/bedding areas by the hogs.
I saw some real nice meat pigs that night I just couldn’t get a clean shot but that’s hunting. Real hunting!
What a great start to a 3 day cast and blast, I am filled with anticipation waiting for tomorrows alligator hunt! More to come.
Sincerely, Dan Nemis
Thanks Dan, for that great recount of events. As you can imagine Dan was so excited from his hog hunts that he wrote his testimonial so he could relax enough for his Florida gator hunt the next morning!
Dan is one of our many repeat hunters that has experienced the success of taking trophy boar hog in the wild of Southern Florida.
We don’t want you to think that Dan’s experience was just a one-off deal. As hunters, we all know ANYONE can get one lucky shot and make it sound like a career.
If you are like us and eat, drink, sleep and breathe the excitement of really serious hunting adventures; then I am sure, just like us, Dan’s note got your juices flowing too!
Hunting wild boar and hogs is not for the faint of heart or the weak of knee. This is sporting game at its absolute best.
Hunting and taking some of the largest and most dangerous animals in North America in close quarters on their own turf. It doesn’t get much better than that for the serious adventurer.
Hog hunting as a sport is growing in popularity. With an overabundance of game our fall rates have never been more affordable.
It’s not uncommon for hunters to bag 250 lb. + trophy sized hogs, of course if you’re looking to fill the freezer just let your guide know and he will put you on a succulent tender piggy.
Molly Brackeen — 5 star We had an absolute blast!!! Two day hog hunt, group of 7 and took 8 pigs! We will be eating good for awhile! The staff was excellent, helpful, and knowledgeable. Thanks for a great trip!!! We WILL be back! Worth every penny
David Mains Jr. — 5 star Unbelievable hunt! Killed a monster boar at last light with my 11 year old. I will be hunting with again.
John Simmerman — 5 star Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Can’t say it enough, Thank you for a great wild boar hunt. You guys rock!!.
Billy Kasprzak Went down for a honeymoon hunt with my wife, not a single bad thought ever ran across my mind! His crew treated us like friends and not just another client. Defiantly went the extra distance to make sure our hunt was a success and that we had a great time. YES WE WILL BE BOOKING FOR 1YEAR ANNIVERSARY NEXT YEAR!!!
We have pages of testimonials, just like the ones above. Of course the best testimonial will be your testimonial. Your friends will think you’re bragging they may even laugh it up a little bit, at your expense. That is…
…until you drag out your trophy Florida boar hog that you had mounted. And accompanied by your full color pictures, honoring your best vacation ever. What a great way to remember your hunt and stifle the nay Sayers.
Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. Our guides know you are taking time out of your schedule to come and experience Real Florida Hog Hunting with us.
So, we feel honored and compelled to make your vacation the best trip to Florida you’ve ever had. And that’s why our guides will go the extra mile that it often time takes to help you discover a very real opportunity for the trophy hog hunt of a lifetime.
As you know all good things must come to an end. – Our fall special runs from now until October 31, 2015 I wouldn’t wait until it’s time to come-to book your hunt. Book ahead of time reserve your day and get ready for the time of your life.
Florida hog hunting “Real Florida hog hunting” as we like to call it is a very exciting experience for new and seasoned sportsmen alike.
Here at Florida Outdoor Adventures there are many ways in which you can experience your hunt. Whether it be a spot and stalk hunt—where we move about quietly looking for a shot opportunity on a feeding monster hog, or perhaps you would rather sit in one of our easy access elevated house blinds and let the action come to you…
You never know who’s going to show up, maybe it’s a bobcat, squirrel, Osceola turkey, Florida black bear or the very elusive Florida Panther all have been seen on our expansive properties by our hunting sportsmen.
Maybe you like lots of action, then let me introduce you to Real Florida hog hunting over dogs. If you’ve never hunted over dogs you are in for a real treat. The action starts immediately, as you cut the dogs into the wild.
It doesn’t take long for them to connect on a wild hog, come see real dog men in action! Making your hunt the hunt of a lifetime! Our year ‘round fair chase hunts are sure to make the hair on the back of your neck tingle from all the excitement, keeping it real in the wild.
As we said earlier, we offer three types of Hog hunting styles to suit your every hunting need. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned sportsman.
- Hog Hunt from Tree Stand or Blind Hunts Price $245.00 Book Here FallSpecial Price only $195.00! No trophy fees, no surprises!
- Hog Hunting Over Dogs – This is the perfect hog hunting style for the hunter that likes to stay on the move and busy! Join our guides on our Swamp Buggy as you chase the dogs through the Florida terrain to the action. Price – $365.00 no trophy fees, no surprises. Book Here
- Spot and Stalk Hog Hunts – Join one of our experienced guides for a fully guided stalk hunt through the Jungle, Oak Forest, Cypress Swamps and Glades to find feeding sounders of Wild Hog $245.00 no trophy fees, no surprises. Book Here
- Cast & Blast, Our most popular hunt, offers for the true Sportsmen the opportunity for a trophy Florida boar hog and a trophy Florida Alligator. (We have more gator tags than all our competition together) come and see why!
- NO TROPHY FEES!!! Better get in while the getting is good—We are flush with “Quality Animals”
- We have been featured many times on the Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, A&E and Discovery Channel and are currently filming a special for National Geographic.
Not only do we offer a variety of exciting hunts, we have a waterfront resort for lodging. Save hundreds on your stay! Let us help you with the accommodations
Let’s go huntin! This adrenaline-filled sport is a wild success for patrons who visit Florida Outdoor Adventures. Most people have never been on a property this expansive. (Thousands of acres)
Your visual cues tell you, you are deep into some of God’s greenest acres, the signs at camp tell you there is danger all around so all your senses are at their peak–which only add to the excitement. Florida Outdoor Adventures wants to make this hunt an unforgettable-lifetime experience for you and yours….
Take a minute to look us over we’re sure if you are looking for the hunt of a lifetime, Florida Outdoor Adventures can make it happen. Your toughest chore is gonna be picking the right hunt. After that, you just need to get here and let us take care of the rest of your hunting needs.
- Our Guides- When it comes to Florida hog hunting, you’re going to want Professional full-time guides that know their hunting grounds like the back of their hand.
Come experience true Sportsmen, sharing their craft with you-Making your time with us all the more memorable. Our Guides earn their living off of your tip. 20% is customary, less if poor job, more if you’re so inspired. Your success is their job!
- Our Hunts- We offer 3 types of hunts, the house blind, or ladder stand hunt. This is a great hunt for anyone looking to observe nature while waiting for that elusive trophy boar hog to show.
- The next hunt is our spot & stalk hunt-for the active sportsman that’s willing to put in the leg work-this type of hunt demands.
- Our Dog Hunts are probably the “hunter favorite” This hunt is action packed from beginning to end. Not for the faint of heart. Now it’s time to get ready for some Real Florida Hog Hunting.
- Water Front Lodging- Let those other guys stay in those dirty lodges our newly remodeled Water Front Luxury Hotel is ready for your occupancy. Let us help you with your accommodations.
- Location – finding your way to the best Florida hog hunting-has never been easier. Our ranches are centrally located just north of Fort Myers and just south of Tampa Bay, Florida. Take a road trip close by to the scenic beaches and other areas of interest in Florida.
- Low Pricing – get an unforgettable experience that won’t break the bank. Florida Hog Hunting offers several packages for different budgets. All structured pricing is transparent, without any hidden fees – So, no surprises after booking.
- Kid-Friendly Hog Hunting – Teach young ones the ropes with our no-age limit hunting ranch. Naturally, each minor will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- No License Needed – Florida requires wildlife hunters to secure proper licensing to avoid fines and other legal implications. With Florida Hog Hunting, this step is bypassed with our tour-guided registration.
- Year-Round Availability – Florida offers the perfect climate for hog hunts and other wildlife captures. Even with state-mandated regulations, our registered facility offers private lands to hunt all year long. No matter the season, we offer several tours to suit your needs.
Florida Hog Hunting, come let us show you more of beautiful Florida. Florida beaches are some of the nicest beaches in the world and if you’re coming to Florida, they should not be missed.
Florida’s interior offers some of God’s Greenest Acres and some of the nicest scenery anywhere and there are many parks to visit as well. But for many-the best way to witness all the beauty is to book a hunt.
We couldn’t agree more! Our hunts are in the wild and baited, to up your chance of success. Other stands are not baited but strategically located on our properties your choice of hunt. We are always ready to show you a great hunt! In God’s Country. Are you ready to book?
Our large Hunting Ranches are conveniently located just minutes north of Fort Myers and we now offer new locations just minutes south of Tampa.
Our highly trained Florida Hog Hunting guides combined with our massive South Florida Hunting Ranches, create one of the most successful hunting operations in the country.
Please remember-our guides work their butt off to make your hunt memorable. They live on your tips 20% is customary, less if poor job, more if hunter is so inspired.
Come see why we have been featured so many times on the Outdoor Channel, Sportsman’s Channel and many other Outdoor networks and you too can hunt where the pros hunt! We take great pride in being the #1 Destination for Florida Hog Hunting!
Don’t forget our Sizzling Fall Special is over October 31st book now for the hunt of a lifetime. 195.00 No Trophy fees
- All natural all wild hunts
- No trophy fees
- No fees
- No surprises
- Large population of trophy boar hogs
- Large population of succulent meat pigs
- Sizzling Fall Special (195.00 blind/stand hunt limited time only ends October 31st 2015)
- 99.6% success rate IN THE WILD
Book your hunt now! Or Call 239-243-9663 Come-build lasting memories…. Sincerely, David G. Managing Partner